The Harbor’s Edge attracted +20,000 people throughout the 2017 season
Perfectly situated between two major metropolitan areas lies a community with access to a variety of transportation options, a competent workforce, and abundant natural amenities along miles of Lake Michigan’s Shore Line. Ripe with opportunity and historical character offer a quality of life like few others in the region can.
The five festivals included more than 40 local, regional, and international musical and cultural acts, spanning Country, Blues, and Latino genres. Stretching from Memorial Day through Labor Day, The Harbor’s Edge hosted more than 150 hours of free music in our premier Lakefront location.
Benefits of sponsorship
Advertising seen by thousands of people through:
- Print/social media – +250,000 views
- Banners displayed around community at high traffic locations
- Festival signage
- Logos displayed on GWDC website
- Logos and mentions in branded videos
- Preferred seating
- Branded festival merchandise
- Discounts to The Harbor’s Edge on food and beverage throughout the season